[Summit] Sewing Machine Purchase advice

Anne Diffily adiff11 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:46:43 CST 2015

Hi Eliana,

I bought a Janome machine at Blaine in Cranston. It's plenty versatile and
sturdy for my modest use.  Read online reviews and ratings....  I also
recommend you visit Blaine and try out different machines. They also sell
reconditioned used machines. Sewing machines are exclusively what they sell
and service.

Anne