[Summit] Baseball Stadium

Andrew Nosal andy at mapcenter.com
Thu Feb 26 14:07:57 CST 2015

James Skeffington is the Where’s Waldo of Rhode Island “Public-Private” deals where its heads-investor-cronies-win, tails-taxpayers-lose.

That vacant skyscraper on Westminster Street was once a solid regional bank headquarters.  But now Terry Murray has the $ for new hobby.

By the time you count your fingers after shaking hands with people like this, it is too late.