[Summit] I need advice, please

Judith Schrier judithprimate at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:22:32 UTC 2015

Friends and Neighbors,

Due to a recent medical procedure, I am not allowed to lift my left arm high
enough to allow me to wash my hair.

Combing my long hair is difficult, but I'm managing if I don't do it in a hurry
But I've been unable to figure out how I could wash my hair without disobeying
the order, unless I go out to a good salon, where there is a staffer
who will let
me bring my own shampoos and rinses, get the snarls out gently, and not
charge a huge amount of money.

I haven't had a trip to a salon for a very long time, so I have no idea what
a reasonable cost will be, so please, folks, tell me who is good, and what they
are likely to cost. Feel free to reply off-list. I will be very grateful!!!

Sincerely,
Judith Schrier