[Summit] Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School Healthy Living Fair, Saturday January 10th, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Karlo Berger karloberger at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 14:29:59 CST 2015

Please come to our Healthy Living Fair at MLK Elementary School, 35 Camp Street, Providence, next Saturday January 10th from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. For all ages. There'll be yoga, zumba, and dance classes, a martial arts demonstration, Mr. Deep Positivity, free acupuncture and reiki, tons of healthy living information, and the YMCA inflatable obstacle course. A healthy lunch will be provided by the Miriam Hospital. Thank you for spreading the word, and we hope to see you at the fair!
Karlo BergerMLK Parent Karlo Berger, AOBTA
236 Fourth StreetProvidence, RI 02906
Tel: (401) 351-2866
e-mail: KarloBerger at yahoo.com
www.KarloBerger.com