[Summit] (no subject)

eugene sorkin sorki at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 19:07:26 CST 2015

I do not understand how National Grid ranks homes for electric usage. We are all so different. Some houses use electricity for the lighting purposes only. But many of us have electric stoves and ovens as well as different types of heating. We have a forced air heating system which consumes lots of electricity. So what is this ranking about? The National Grid should develop an energy index taking into account all of the above parameters including the the total living area (i.e. per square foot) and then we will see a more realistic picture of electric usage per household.