[Summit] What you really want

Fr Eng ridotshaw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:26:51 UTC 2015

So, interesting interchange, for sure.
Remember my initial idea was that this group SNA is much better off doing
small scale community service projects, rather than projects that turn into
fiascos like the fountain!!!

But that was enough to earn the scorn or eastsiders and there requirements:

so, you can't post without identifying yourself

so, even if you do that, it's not worth anything if you don't respond to
all our responses

so, don't ever refer to anyone with some kind of ridicule or an unkind name

so, what you really need to do is show yourself - to be validated, come to
a meeting.

If you don't fulfill these requirements, you have no worth in this forum.
IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT OTHERS DONT FULFILL THESE REQUIREMENTS.
So, what makes the difference...  well the difference is I'm critical of
your group!!!!

And, if you disagree, we need to hunt you down, you are a TROLL, you're
SICK,  there's something seriously wrong with you.

so, let's kill the messenger and behave in ways that make him wrong but if
we do it, it's ok.

The issue folks is the basic issue with this SNA and the east side:
 elitism.  And it's the root of the persistent issue that surfaced with the
fountain.   We speak for all these residents, we're right and that's that.
Let's cut down the trees.  When I objected, I was told I was wrong and
after the trees were cut down, I'd forget/be forgotten.  While, I didn't
forget.