[Summit] plant thief

Delgado, Mona Moller mona_delgado at brown.edu
Wed Jul 8 09:19:56 CDT 2015

I live next door.  This happened I believe Friday very, very early, 4-5 in
the am. I go to the gym at 5:30am at it had already happened. I had a
beautiful echinacea plant ripped out of my front yard too.  They also cut
some of my roses and hydrangeas from another neighbor. This is all on lower
4th. Too bad.

Mona

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 8:44 AM, Mikaila Mariel Lemonik Arthur <
mmlarthur at gmail.com> wrote:

> While we were out of town last week, someone apparently dug out and stole
> our hydrangea plant, which was blooming at the time. I am certain the
> someone was human and had some reasonable idea of what they were doing in
> removing the plant, given the lack of disruption to the surrounding garden
> area. Just thought I would share--motivation to plant thorny flowering
> plants, perhaps?
> --
> Mikaila Mariel Lemonik Arthur
> mmlarthur at gmail.com <mailto:mmlarthur at gmail.com>

Mona Delgado
Academic Department Manager
Italian Studies/Brown University
190 Hope Street/Box 1942, Providence, RI 02912
(401) 863-1561

http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/
<http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/about/people>

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of “Brown University”. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based
upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error.