[Summit] vet?

Julie McCoy jmccoy49 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:16:07 UTC 2015

East Bay Animal Hospital
643 Fall River Avenue
Seekonk, MA
508-336-3434

I've searched for 5 years for the kind of vet you want. This is where I've
landed. The facility is no-nonsense but spotlessly clean. The prices are
20-50% lower than at the other four vets I've tried. And the treatment is
on a par with all the others. I've seen Dr. Elizabeth Murdock. She is
competent, straightforward, and respectful.

The trip takes 15 minutes from my house on 6th Street.

Good luck!

Julie