[Summit] Fwd: PVDSOLAR Final Workshop Tuesday

Dean W thedeaner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:13:26 CDT 2015

Your welcome, Ellen.

I did meet with WBNA regarding us starting a similar program in Summit.  We
decided that we would see what the interest level was first.  If the
interest is low-to-moderate in Summit, then Summit residents will be able
to enroll via WBNA's initiative.  If Summit interest were significant
enough to justify starting a Summit-specific program, we'll do that.

So far it seems that the response from our neighborhood falls into the
low-to-moderate category, and WBNA is happy to include our orders with
their own.

If anyone feels like they missed the boat on this, feel free to shoot me an
email at SNAProv at gmail.com, and I'll put you in touch with the fine folks
across town.

Dean