[Summit] Update on family with house fire

Annalisse Booth trombonegeek07 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 21:34:12 UTC 2015

I ran into a man today who clearly needed to talk. Turns out that his mother was the owner of the house that burned at 690 Hope Street. Assuming that he is who he says he was (I have no way of knowing for sure, but I believe him), he says that his mother-- the lady from the fire-- died last night. I wasn't clear if it was from effects of the fire or grief or old age. I don't see an obituary online, but I figured other neighbors might want to know.

Annalisse

(The article about the fire itself is here: Providence house fire destroys priceless photos)

|   |
| Providence house fire destroys priceless photosSome of the pictures include John F. Kennedy wedding pictures, John Junior’s graduation at Brown University and Babe Ruth when he played in … |
|  |
| View on wpri.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |