[Summit] Scams scum stigAs

Delgado, Mona Moller mona_delgado at brown.edu
Tue May 5 17:57:27 UTC 2015

It is so, so obvious that you are one and the same.  It makes me laugh!

Mona

--
Mona Delgado
Academic Department Manager

http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/
<http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/about/people>

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of “Brown University”. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based
upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error.