[Summit] Meeting on proposed stadium

Kerry Kohring kerrykohring at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:04:34 UTC 2015

This from Rep. Aaron Regunberg.

This Monday, May 18th I will be hosting a forum along with Councilman Zurier, Rep. Ajello and Sen. Goldin to share what we know about the ongoing baseball stadium discussions and to hear opinions from community members about the issue. We are putting this together because we know there are a lot of strong emotions in our neighborhood on this topic, and we want to ensure that we - as public officials - are able to hear from our constituents, and that you - as voters and community members - are able to share your perspectives. If you care about this topic or you want to learn more, please join us. The forum will be held at Hope High School this Monday evening. Doors open at 6 p.m., and we hope to begin the discussion by 6:30.