[Summit] Fw: Councilor Zurier's May 24 Newsletter (stadium & budget); Wayland Sq. meeting this Weds.

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 22:55:27 UTC 2015

The next meeting of the Neighborhood Discussion Group at Books on the Square (471 Angell St. at Elmgrove, next to CVS) is this coming Wednesday 27 May, beginning at 7 p.m.
While no special speakers have been invited, the proposed baseball stadium will no doubt be a discussion topic for those who come (probably not that many).

I also hope to hear some updates, if more knowledgeable people can attend, about:

   - The Waterman Street Dog Park,
   - The summer concert series at the Gladys Potter, Patterson Street and River Road parks,
   - An all-day workshop at Lincoln School about improving the Seekonk River shoreline on Saturday, June 13th, and
   - The current status of the four storefronts on Wayland & Medway emptied by a burst water pipe last November.
Have a good holiday weekend,
Dave