[Summit] One last reminder about this Thursday's public education forum.

Emily emily.spitzman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:12:00 UTC 2015

This Thursday, November 19th from 7:00-8:45, the newly-formed Education
Committee of the Summit Neighborhood Association will host an education
forum in the Community Room of the Rochambeau Library.  The purpose of this
meeting is to gather our neighbors' views on public education in
Providence--what it is, what it is not, and what you want it to be. The
specific topics are up to you! Please come share your success stories, your
concerns, and your dreams so we can advocate for the schools our
neighborhood wants.