[Summit] Curb alert: Shelves for shower corner

Claire Gilbert clairehgilbert at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:20:56 UTC 2015

 This shelving unit worked great at our old house, but doesn't fit in our new place.  So, we're hoping someone in the neighborhood can put it to use.

I can't remember exactly where I bought it, but this seems like a pretty similar one: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/oversized-3-tier-pole-shower-caddy/3259237   It's the satin nickel finish.

It's in a moving box on our curb at 24 6th St. along with a couple over-the-tank toilet paper holders (sort of like this: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/interdesign-reg-astoria-over-the-tank-tissue-holder/1014789669?Keyword=toilet+paper+holder)

Thanks,
Claire