[Summit] Congratulations to Dean

Delgado, Mona Moller mona_delgado at brown.edu
Wed Oct 28 15:15:47 UTC 2015

I suggest you go to their web-site and educate yourself without making
assumptions and statements. This is the link <http://www.leadershipri.org/>
for the site. You can apply directly and be part of our community.

Mona
4th

--
Mona Delgado
Academic Department Manager

http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/
<http://www.brown.edu/academics/italian-studies/about/people>

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely
for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
represent those of “Brown University”. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based
upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the
sender if you believe you have received this email in error.