[Summit] Homeless Woman at Rochambeau Branch Library

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 13:03:34 CDT 2015

If it is the same woman, I believe someone posted about her on the Jewish
list serve like this and we were told she has been offered services.
"

"The Jewish Alliance of Greater Rhode Island has asked me to let our
community know that the Alliance and its partner agencies have reached out
to this lady, are aware of the situation, and are trying to be of
assistance.

If you want to assist in any way, please be in touch with them to contact
the right person so efforts are not duplicated."

On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 12:36 PM, <mdubose1 at cox.net> wrote:

> I just walked up to Rochambeau to return some books and notice that a
> homeless woman has taken up residence on one of the benches. She seems
> harmless but is definitely in need of some mental health services. She was
> there all of last week as well. I am going to contact neighborhood services
> but was wondering if anyone else has noticed her or has intervened.
> Thanks,
> Melissa

FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council
on the Arts*.
www.LinkedIn.com/in/FishelBresler