[Summit] Roaming Dog

Elizabeth Cameron elizabethcameron at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 13:05:19 UTC 2016

If anyone not on this list spots him, they will call the police who, in
turn, will call an animal control officer. Those officers work all
hours, there is just no one at the facility who answers the phone at the
front desk.
If you don't find him, please call Providence Animal Control and give
them your info. They are open Tuesday-Saturday 11-3.
Also, remember that if they don't have him by Tuesday it doesn't mean he
would not be found on Wednesday or Thursday or....

Please, please, everyone with dogs: leave a collar on your dog at all
times, with his name and some phone number or way to reach you.