[Summit] the peeps in our 'hood

Michael McGlynn mmcglynn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 23:15:45 UTC 2016

>>The young man walking up and down Hope for decades lives by the YMCA with
his family and is autistic.  He is not at all any danger for anyone. Keep
in mind we are all humans and need compassion.  Fear is healthy but can
also be unhealthy - there is room for all kinds.<<

Well aware of this guy and agree, not dangerous. The guy we came in contact
is NOT this guy and is confrontational and dangerous because of that.

To think anything else is foolhardy. If I hadn't been able to diffuse the
situation we would be having a different discussion.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Delgado, Mona Moller <mona_delgado at brown.edu

--
Thank You,
Michael McGlynn