[Summit] This winter’s first Storm Bulletin. 2015-16 1st Series no. 1

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 09:29:10 CST 2016

It’s that time again,and I’m getting my first Weather Alerts from the R.I. Broadcasters’ Association.

None of them so far appear to affect the immediate East Side, but some of our readers may find them useful.

To sign up and get your own selection of bulletins faster and more directly, just visit the relevant pages at local stations such as http://www.wpri.com (12 & 64), http://www.turnto10.com or http://www.abc6.com

Have a good weekend,

Dave

PARKING BANS:

East Providence Police: Parking Ban Today

Lincoln Police: Parking Ban Saturday 12am until 6pm

Warwick Public Works: Parking Ban This Morning//Midnight til further notice

SCHOOLS:

RI Phil Music School: Open at 8am

NE Inst. of Technology: Classes cancelled; FIRST Robotics// postponed to 1/14/17

NE Inst. of Technology: Closed Today/Cancel Activities/ postponed to 1/14/17

NE Inst. of Technology: FIRST Robotics tournament scheduled//for 12/17 postponed to 1/14/17