[Summit] Please accept my invitation to Nextdoor

Pat Zacks via Nextdoor no-reply at is.email.nextdoor.com
Mon Feb 1 12:42:00 CST 2016

Hello,

Pat Zacks invites you to join 328 of  of your
Oakhill neighbors on Nextdoor. Nextdoor is a free and private social
network that your neighbors are using.

Pat wrote:
My neighborhood is using a private online network called Nextdoor
Oakhill. On our Nextdoor site, neighbors share community events,
recommendations, items for sale, crime reports, ideas about how to
improve our neighborhood and more. I think you and your neighborhood
could benefit too.
Accept Pat invitation:
https://nextdoor.com/invitation/?i=bzxbghavzkzzmtnhhacu&stage=0

It's free and only takes a minute.

WHAT IS NEXTDOOR?
Nextdoor is a free, private social network for your
neighborhood.

* Build a stronger neighborhood
Connect with your neighbors to stay
informed and share useful local information.

* Keep the neighborhood safe
Look out for each other and send updates
to keep the neighborhood safe.

* Share goods and recommendations
Find a great babysitter or trusty
dentist. Borrow a ladder or sell that old bookcase.

See your neighborhood in action:
https://nextdoor.com/invitation/?i=bzxbghavzkzzmtnhhacu&stage=0

This message was sent by Nextdoor, 760 Market Street, Suite 300, San
Francisco, CA 94102, and intended for summit at sna.providence.ri.us.