[Summit] Dog Owner Fail

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 09:08:04 CST 2016

Ugh
The law is everywhere are far as I know
(germs, and rain water running don't distinguish location!)

But especially where a bus stops people are walking in street AND not
looking down.
RUDE!
Gives other dog owner a bad reputation.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 6:49 AM, Michael McGlynn <mmcglynn at gmail.com> wrote:

> This morning, a dog owner failed to clean up their dog's feces right in
> front of my house and a bus stop. When confronted, the logic presented was
> that since it's in the street, she didn't have to pick it up.
>
> Are we to not take it as a given that people clean up after their dog,
> regardless of where the fecal matter is deposited?
>
> --
> Thank You,
> Michael McGlynn

FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council
on the Arts*.
www.LinkedIn.com/in/FishelBresler