[Summit] MLK Elementary Night Out/Fundraiser, Flatbread Company, Tuesday 2/16, 5-9 pm

Jill Davidson jill.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:27:54 CST 2016

On Tuesday, February 16, from 5-9 pm, Flatbread Company is hosting a fun night out and fundraiser for MLK Elementary School (Summit’s neighborhood public elementary school). Flatbread Company has delicious pizza, salads, and more and is a very kid- and adult-friendly, comfortable, and spacious. It’s located at 161 Cushing, on the corner of Thayer Street, just behind CVS. Come out to enjoy a delicious dinner with the MLK community. We'll have a raffle, King trivia, arts and crafts, and more. All proceeds go directly to pay for spring field trip transportation costs, so that all kids at King can learn beyond the walls of our school. We’d love to see current King families, past King families, any prospective families who’d like to hang out with us, and anyone else who wants to support their neighborhood public school.