[Summit] Mystery Madness at our Little Library on Summit

Anne Holland aholland at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:25:20 CST 2016

If you love mysteries, this is your week! The Little Free Library at 116 Summit (yellow house between 4th and Creston Way) is dedicated solely to mystery books this week. Come and grab some for your winter reading delight.

P.s. Yes, you can also donate all kinds of books you think your neighbors will like. If it's not a mystery, just slip it into my mail slot and I'll pop your book out after Mystery Madness is over.

Thanks and enjoy!

Anne Holland
~ pls forgive typos, this is my iPad