[Summit] ***SPAM*** civil engineer or landscape architect

Karen Klingon kklingon at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 27 15:30:52 CST 2016

We'd like to consult with an expert about the possibility of regrading part of our property, i.e., changing the slope of the front yard, improving drainage. If anyone as had a good experience with such a person--a civil engineer or landscape architect--we'd be grateful for a referral. 


More information about the Summit mailing list