[Summit] Projo: Brown plans to knock down 7 College Hill buildings for new parking lot

KELLY TAYLOR ktaylor at ktid.net
Thu Jan 14 05:28:06 CST 2016

I concur.  More parking encourages more driving!  More cars creates more pollution, more congestion, etc.  Not to mention takes the beauty out of our neighborhoods.

I’m not sure anyone has posted exactly where to go and when if you would like to publicly voice opposition, which is really the best thing to do if you are against this.

City Plan Commission
January 19
4:45 p.m
444 Westminster Street
1st floor conference room

KELLY TAYLOR, IIDA, LEED GA, NCIDQ #018910

Kelly Taylor Interior Design
460 Harris Avenue
Unit 203
Providence, RI 02909