[Summit] Economics of success in Providence and therefore, Hope.

Robert Mathiesen rmath13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:50:30 CST 2016

Yes it can, in princple.  But most of the wealth that is created thereby
will be concentrated in the hands of those who are already very wealthy.  A
rising tide may lift all boats, but it also drowns the huge number of
people who have no boat, or only a leaky rotten boat.  I am confident that
these drowning masses will manage either to swamp the sound boats so that
everyone drowns equally, or they will find a way to hang the wealthy from
assorted lampposts.  Human nature and all that ...