[Summit] Lippitt Park music festival

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 13:54:29 CDT 2016

>From sitting in on the last Summit Ass'n board meeting, I gather there's no festival or date planned this year for a number of reasons, including Dean Weinberg's fatigue at being a one-man impresario since he began the festival. (Greg and I are among the people here who know burn-out and conflicting demands from their own experience.)

The board did briefly discuss maybe something in the fall (perhaps tied to cook-off) and some of the alternatives that other neighborhoods follow, such as several smaller concerts over the summer rather than a single blockbuster, but insofar as I know, nothing has yet been planned for the summer of 2016.

But the SNA officers and directors who follow this blog can answer more directly and with more authority.

Dave

organizer (for the moment, although I've moved to Federal Hill),
Neighborhood Discussion Group at Books on the Square
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/waylandsquare

advisory board member
Summit Neighborhood Ass'n