[Summit] Announcement re: Summit Music Festival

Dean W thedeaner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:43:34 CDT 2016

After six years of Summit Music Festival, we're taking 2016 off.  It's been
so fun producing this event in our amazing community, working up to last
summer's appearance of the Dirty Dozen Brass Band playing for free in our
very own Lippitt Park.  (In case you missed it, here's some pics:
http://bit.ly/29yEF9H)

As you can imagine, it's a lot of work to get an event like this together.
We hope to be able to return next year, so if you're interested in helping,
please email SNAProv at gmail.com.

Happy summer!

Dean

Today's Topics: