[Summit] Fw: Save the Date: 6-10 Connector Public Workshop on August 30

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 13:24:37 CDT 2016

This might be a chance to argue for better bicycle and pedestrian routes between the two sides of Providence along the western side of the Moshassuck River.

Right now, almost all of the walking routes from my new home on Federal Hill to destinations on the northern East Side, such as University Heights, must run along North Main or Canal Street. Almost all of the parallel routes on the west (e.g. Dave Gavitt Way, formerly Service Route 7 or 8) are highways restricted to automobiles.

Dave