[Summit] OVER BRIGHT street lights

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 10:30:44 CDT 2016

Last night I drove on Elmgrove & Wayland
There are these super bright, blue light, street lights now.

They hurt your eyes like those oncoming blue headlights
and are unhealthy. Also that kind of light disrupts sleep patterns.
We all have to get black out shades?

Quick!! How do we keep them off Hope Street and our residential side
streets?

UGH!~!

I see someone posted there is actually info they are NOt good for us, even
if they are cheaper.

*American Medical Association says blue-white LED lights disrupt sleep*
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/21/482936520/bright-bluish-white-led-streetlamps-bad-for-our-health-ama-says

*NYC is replacing too-bright LED streetlights: *
http://nypost.com/2016/05/14/city-replacing-some-led-street-lights-because-theyre-too-bright/

Mrs B

--
FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council