[Summit] SNA family death

Lee Clasper-Torch leeclaspertorch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:17:02 CDT 2016

Dear Dean and all,

Thanks for the notice and your thoughtful words. I only got to know Sheila
for a brief amount of time, but all that you share about her spunky and
vivacious character resonates and affirms my own short experience getting
to know  her on the board.  A force...clearly loving and giving.  She will
be missed.

Strength and peace to Dan and family in this tender time.

Sincerely,
Lee.

leeclaspertorch at gmail.com
401-226-4472 (c)