[Summit] Fw: Music in Blackstone Field, Sunday, June 12 @ 4:30pm

David Kolsky davidjkolsky at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 15:10:45 UTC 2016

 --- On Wed, 6/1/16, Blackstone Parks Conservancy <blackstoneparks at gmail.com>
 wrote:

 > From: Blackstone Parks Conservancy <blackstoneparks at gmail.com>
 > Subject: Music in the Park, Sunday, June 12 @ 4:30pm
 > Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2016, 6:17 AM
 >

 > Bring a  chair or a blanket and enjoy an afternoon
 of music in  the bank of the Seekonk.

 On Sunday,  June 12 at 4:30pm, the Blackstone Parks
 Conservancy will  host two jazz bands in Blackstone Field (across from
 Narragansett Boat Club, 2  River Drive, Providence, RI  02906).

 Listen to  two bands of students from the Rhode Island  Philharmonic
 > Music School, some of the most talented musicians in  Rhode
 > Island.  Big Band, under the direction of Wendy Klein,  will
 > lead off the concert. She will be followed by the Small Jazz
 > Combo, led by Ron Sanfilippo, playing favorites from  Benny
 > Goodman, Dave Brubeck, Count Basie and more.
Come, relax,
 > and be entertained!

 Also: East Side Marketplace is doubling their rebate to
 local non-profits
 > for all receipts submitted in the month of July.  Many
 of
 > you have generously donated your receipts to us in the
 past
 > - if you can donate them again we would greatly
 appreciate  receiving them by June 30th so that we can benefit from
 this  opportunity.  Thank you!