[Summit] Memorial park on Summit

Anne Holland aholland at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 06:37:55 CDT 2016

I've heard a professional landscape designer (forget her name, but she's the woman with great curly brown hair who is living with Karen Rand Anderson on Summit) is working in partnership with the city parks dept to revive that much neglected Rochambeau parklet. The homeowner of the abutting property has graciously allowed them to use his driveway to aid with deliveries.

P.s. Check out his driveway area sometime, he had it redone last year and it's lovely.

Anne Holland
~ pls forgive typos, this is my iPad