[Summit] winter moth mailing

StJacques, Alissa alissa.stjacques at nemoves.com
Tue Jun 7 13:15:18 CDT 2016

Hi Summit Neighbors!

I recently sent out a letter to some of you trying to get our community to rally around our winter moth problem. I've received a lot of great feedback in just a day, and wanted to follow up with some great new information that people have passed on to me! One woman on Hope Street said that she has been washing her flowers and shrubs just with water daily, which has kept many insects at bay and also helped plants overcome any damage done. Others have told me about different products they have used over the years. I've also received feedback from a local plant scientist who suggested that we all read the information in this link as in her professional opinion, this is some of the best advice on actions that can/should be taken:
http://www.massaudubon.org/learn/nature-wildlife/insects-arachnids/nuisance-moths/winter-moths

Please keep the dialogue going and feedback coming! I know that collectively, if we put our knowledge together and get the neighborhood on board, we can save our beautiful trees.

Alissa

The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's company is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

Nothing in this email shall be deemed to create a binding contract to purchase/sell real estate. The sender of this email does not have the authority to bind a buyer or seller to a contract via written or verbal communications including, but not limited to, email communications.