[Summit] Finishing a Basement?

Aaron Smuts asmuts at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:08:41 CDT 2016

One of the best resources is the forum on garagejournal.com

https://www.google.com/#q=+basement+site:www.garagejournal.com

Building Science Corp also has some good information on insulation, etc,
and, well, just about everything.  Here's a sample:

http://buildingscience.com/documents/digests/bsd-103-understanding-basements

http://buildingscience.com/documents/information-sheets/groundwater-control

http://buildingscience.com/documents/information-sheets/basement-insulation

Aaron