[Summit] Pan-Handler Row

StJacques, Alissa alissa.stjacques at nemoves.com
Thu Jun 9 19:35:19 UTC 2016

The United Way's 211 program is also an excellent resource, and they make cards to hand out.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 9, 2016, at 11:49 AM, Kim Clark <ktcxyz at cox.net> wrote:
>
> i believe the RI Coalition for the Homeless has a pamphlet listing available resources that sounds like just what your looking for.

> dexterdale
>

>> On Jun 9, 2016, at 2:23 PM, Eleanor McCarthy <mikeleanor at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I’m fairly new to Providence and not aware of all resources available to homeless people as well as those who are just down on their luck.  A friend gave me the idea of putting together small bags of goodies (granola bar, fruit, hotel bottles of shampoo, etc;) to hand to people begging.   I’d like to include a slip of paper listing a couple of resources that might be helpful.  Of course I’m aware that many of those out there already know everything that’s available, but I’d rather not take that for granted.
>>
>> So — could you fill me in on some places where people we’re talking about could actually get help? You can email me off list or just reply all.
>>
>> Thanks, Eleanor McCarthy
>>
>>> On Jun 9, 2016, at 2:16 PM, Greg Gerritt <gerritt at mindspring.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Living without a  mobile phone is almost impossible these days.  A cell phone plan replaces the home phone that everyone used to have.  For less money.  greg

The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's company is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

Nothing in this email shall be deemed to create a binding contract to purchase/sell real estate. The sender of this email does not have the authority to bind a buyer or seller to a contract via written or verbal communications including, but not limited to, email communications