[Summit] Panhandlers and basketball

cagenlaw at acagen.com cagenlaw at acagen.com
Thu Jun 9 15:48:13 CDT 2016

I don't know. I've never panhandled. I would like to know more about
these people and get a sense of why people panhandle. It's got to be
easier and may pay more than than the poor guy who works for Liberty Tax
on North Main Street. He's a danger to both himself and the motorists as
he steps out onto the street and tries to attract attention.

Andy Cagen