[Summit] Pan-Handler Row

Sheila Judkins shejudkins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 18:27:05 CDT 2016

And aside from poverty, how do we know that it's money for people in need versus drug money? I had someone approach me while I was walking by stock a few weeks ago with some story about running out of gas and trying to get to Jamestown and as I had just gone to the bank I gave him $20.  Yes I know it was stupid on my part but I genuinely wanted to help. I realized after how quickly he was talking and that he was probably high.  I don't think that giving these people money directly is a solution at all for real help.

plz xcuse typos
Sheila Judkins