[Summit] Pan-Handler Row (Eleanor McCarthy)

Lauren Drapala laurendrapala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:01:13 CDT 2016

Hi Eleanor et al.

I'm also fairly new to Providence as well, but I'm aware of at least two
organizations working on issues of homelessness in the area:

*Crossroads RI* has 24-7 emergency services available at their 160 Broad
Street location:
http://www.crossroadsri.org/Housing-Services/How-to-Get-Help

*The Providence Center*, while their primary focus is on populations that
suffer from mental health and addictions, they also offer housing services
to the homeless:
https://providencecenter.org/services/adult-services/home-base

I'm sure others can add information, but I thought it would be good to
share these resources with the group.

-Lauren

Message: 8