[Summit] Pan-Handler Row (Eleanor McCarthy)

Greg Gerritt gerritt at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 10 15:28:31 CDT 2016

Housing first is a proven stratgy, and maybe the only thing that has worked.
greg

From:  Carol Cancro <cscancro at gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, June 10, 2016 at 4:07 PM
To:  Eleanor McCarthy <mikeleanor at gmail.com>
Cc:  Summit Neighborhood <Summit at sna.providence.ri.us>, Lauren Drapala
<laurendrapala at gmail.com>
Subject:  Re: [Summit] Pan-Handler Row (Eleanor McCarthy)

There's also this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2015/04/17/the-surprisi
ngly-simple-way-utah-solved-chronic-homelessness-and-saved-millions/

Not sure whether anyone wants to take this on, but any politician ought to
understand the bottom line--

Carol C.

Summit at sna.providence.ri.us
Website: http://sna.providence.ri.us/