[Summit] interest in a forum?

Anne Holland aholland at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 08:03:16 CDT 2016

Fred, When you are signed in, just use the 'Search' box at the top left of the screen. It will show you all conversations with that word in them. Nextdoor.com is much newer than the SNA list, so it has fewer archived conversations; which in turn means you may not find what you're looking for.

That said, the two user populations don't seem to overlap that much. I get value from both lists. I wish they were combined, but that's the nature of the Internet.

Anne Holland
~ pls forgive typos, this is my iPad