[Summit] Parking Meters on Hope

Timothy Lazarus timothyyl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:30:47 CST 2016

You aren't giving it away to private individuals...unless you believe that
you and I haven't already paid for those spots via property taxes. I'm not
sure where my property taxes go at this point, because each time I open the
newspaper, I am being charged for something else. Meters work well in a
place where the majority of shoppers are from out of town, since they
should have to support the area as well. They don't work when shoppers are
local and are already supporting the area.

Tim