[Summit] Parking Meters on Hope

Andrew Cagen cagenlaw at acagen.com
Thu Mar 10 09:22:50 CST 2016

This talk about parking meters is almost, God forbid, making me a Republican. The meters would be nothing more than a hidden and very inefficient means to collect taxes. So every year I would pay $13 to pick up my dry cleaning at  Marysia's. And if all of this drives me to drink, another $13 to stock up weekly at the liquor store on Hope. (Unless I choose to avoid the hassle and just go to the liquor store on North Main.)
And Cagen

Sent from my iPhone