[Summit] Call for volunteers SNA Board of Directors.

Schmeling, Thomas A. TSchmeling at ric.edu
Mon Mar 21 13:27:06 CDT 2016

Dear Summit Neighbors,

I am writing to remind you that our Annual Membership Meeting is coming up on April 27th, and we are still looking for volunteers for the 2016-17 Board of Directors. A majority of our current 17 members will be returning, but we are always looking for fresh faces with new ideas about how to make Summit an even better neighborhood.

The requirements are simple:  attend monthly Board meetings from 7-9PM on  the 3rd Monday of the month, and volunteer to lead or play a major part in at least one of our projects. In the past, these projects have included the music festival, the fall cook-off, yard sale, snow shoveling brigade, the 9th street tot-lot, and more. Your idea might be our next project!

We’ll elect the new Board at the April meeting but, unless we get an overwhelming number of volunteers, the election is always non-competative. No campaigning is required!

If you’re interested, please drop me a line.

Thomas Schmeling
Chair of the Nominating Committee