[Summit] Jackson will continue to serve

Carol Cancro cscancro at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:35:20 CDT 2016

Kevin Jackson has been suspended without pay from his part-time job at
RIC.  He has already stepped down as majority leader of the city council.

I'm sure there are many more corrupt than Kevin Jackson, and on a much
greater scale.  Of course, he deserves the presumption of innocence until
proven guilty.

Yet I have difficulty believing he can continue to serve the interests of
our neighborhood on the city council while embroiled in a legal battle
which could land him in jail for a couple of decades.  I would be happy to
spearhead a recall process, if Jackson doesn't have the wisdom to resign--

Carol C.