[Summit] Jackson will continue to serve

Art Norwalk art at norwalkcom.com
Fri May 13 09:12:05 CDT 2016

Can you offer any substantiation to your unusual claims about the Mitchell
campaign?

Who are the teacher-bashing reformers? How much did they give?

Who is "stealing entire public school systems"?

How much money is "lavish funding"? You can look up all the campaign's
finance reports on the Board of Elections web site -- all filed accurately
and on time, unlike another candidate in the race.

You don't have to be an investigative reporter to rely on facts rather than
unsubstantiated  observations.

-- Art