[Summit] suggestions-- guest parking

Sheila Judkins shejudkins at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 08:59:49 CDT 2016

If it's for a short period you may ask a neighbor as many streets have
overnight parking allowed without a permit.  I just found this online and
it looks like yellow and green streets are okay to park overnight.  I think
all of Summit is District 8.
https://www.providenceri.com/overnight-parking
Choose "resident permit parking maps" in the gray box and then district 8