[Summit] Cable Bundle Provider Suggestions?

Emlyn Addison noisyblocks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:54:36 CDT 2016

In the 90s perhaps, but with dramas like 'Fargo', 'House Of Cards' (art
imitating life imitating art?), 'War & Peace' etc, it's no longer endless
hours of channel surfing but rather time well spent...like a good book.

Also, as a composer I'm always on the hunt for new scores! A lot of hidden
gems out there.