[Summit] Yard cart theft from garage today

Breslers breslerfamily at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:13:21 CDT 2016

sorry to hear,
PLS unfortunately that's a great cover for someone pretending to be a work
man while hauling off someone ELSE'S goodies....

Do you have a picture of it by any chance- so we can keep an eye out??

Mrs B

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:03 PM, vanessa lillie <vanessalillie at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, just wanted to share that a yard cart was stolen out of my open garage
> this morning. I was just gone about an hour, but it was enough time, so
> keep those garages closed! I'm right at Burlington and Bayard.
>

> Thanks~
>
> Vanessa

FISHEL BRESLER'S KLEZMER & HASSIDIC MUSIC -
*funded in part by a Folk Arts Fellowship grant from the RI State Council
on the Arts*.
www.LinkedIn.com/in/FishelBresler